The Chapel is recognized as a California State Historic building. It was constructed in 1910 as the Saint Mark's Episcopal Church on the north-east corner of Euclid Avenue at "F" Street in Upland. When the congregation eventually left for a larger home, the entire building was given to the Chaffey Communities Cultural Center and was transported to its current location in 1966 in three sections.
Now located on one of Upland's quiet tree-lined streets. The building served exclusively as a museum from 1966 until 1987 when it was victim to an arson. With community support, the building was restored and in 1990 the Cultural Center returned to use as a location for museum, private and community events. Because the chapel itself still exerted much elegance and charm many requests were received for romantic wedding ceremonies to be held here.
Our non-denominational Fleur de Lis Wedding Chapel is an independent business that has been providing weddings here since about 1993. This quaint, wood-shingled building is set far back from the road with it's distinguishing bell tower.
We cover every detail from the aisle runner to the guest book table. Let Fleur de Lis Chapel be a part of your day!